Monday, March 21, 2016

My March Break( 10

Write 10 sentences about your March Break. Organize the sentences into paragraphs either logically or chronologically. To help you think of what to write, use WH questions like What, Who, When, e.g. What did I do on Tuesday?
Use the editing checklist to check your own work first.
Offer your new friends to check check their work, but introduce yourself first.
Publish your work and mention who helped you to check.

1. What did I do in March Break?
 I had a  travel in the United States.

2. Where did go a trip?
Washington and New York

3. who are I travel together?
I traveled with my husband and my son.

4. when did I startt trip and finish trip?
I start at Match 14 and finish at March 19.

5.What way did I use for travel?
We drived by ourshelf.

6.what did I see in the Washington?
 Washington is the Capital City of United States. I visited the WhiteHouse ,Lincoln Memorial, Capitol Hill and many museums.

7. What did I see in the NewYork?
 NewYork is the economic center of United States. I visited Statue of Liberty,Empire State Building,Bunukelin Bridge,Central Park and Manhattan Center.

8.what is I enjoyed doing  in United States the most?
I enjoyed visiting the modern and ancient buildings in United States the most.
 
9.what is I enjoyed doing in United States the least?
I enjoyed driving on the road  in United States the least.

10.What is my most memorable thing about this trip?
I am  first took a helicopter to visit Manhattan.







No comments:

Post a Comment