Friday, May 6, 2016

May 6



         Before I came to Link class, I studied at other ESL class where is closing the Sunning Super Market. Marry is a serious woman who teach us English. She always scowled without smile in class. Every day she let us reading and writing but no listing and speaking. If someone wants to ask her any questions, she always answer:"No question, this is my class, just let me teach you" Nobody like her as a strong woman.
    Last Christmas, we heard a news about that other class will have a party to celebrate  Christmas. Then we asked her how about our class celebratChristmas. She answered :"Same time, same place, same Marry, no programs".  
   We were disappointed when we heard this answer. But we still prepared  a gift to Marry for Christmas.
    20 December, 2015 was a sunny day. We went to the school  as usual, but Marry's mood was  bad. During our class, we could hear the sound of laughter come from other class. In the break time, I  gave a gift to her on behalf of my classmates. She stared because she did not think we would give gifts to her, then she was crying loudly as a child. I held her a few minutes waiting for her emotional stability. She told us this morning she hear other teachers have a party together, nobody asked her. She didn't know how to explain it to us and yesterday she refused our ask. 
   I told her don't worry about it, if she want we can have a great part celebrate Christmas.  Sunning Super Market is very closing to us, we can buy anything . She smiled and promised me to do this thing. Classroom cheering, we are happy. Wo bought a lot of snakes,candy and juice.  we dancing and singing . Of course Marry enjoyed it with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment