Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30

Task 1:
  • Introduce yourself in 2 lines
  • Specify your dream
  • Give a short background on yourself
  • Describe your family
  • Describe your education
  • Highlight two to three of your achievements in life
  • Share a new goal you want to achieve in the future

    My name is Ashley Zhang, I came from China. I come to Canada when I was 39.
Before I came to Canada I was a Editor.
      I worked for one kind of magazine of Chinese government. 
      I had a dream as I was a child  - I want to a Costume Designer.I wanted designer dress for ladies. 
     My family believed my dream was impossible. I am is the eldest of three children. I have a old brother and a old sister. My father is a Officer. He was always stern and asked  three children study hard.
    I graduated from He Hai  University in China.  
    


Task 2:

Ask one of your peers to edit your work and give you a helpful suggestion on how to achieve your new goal.

Task 3:


After editing, publish your work for evaluation J

No comments:

Post a Comment