Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 24


  Task 1:
Write one paragraph using simple present ONLY. Describe five or more routine or habitual actions that you practice.

I drink Green Tea every day,Tea makes i relax. I usually go to bed after 11pm and I like read  book on bed.
Every morning, I take my son to school by car.I eat lunch at 12pm every day.


Task 2:
Write one paragraph using present progressive ONLY. Describe your classroom and your peers.


I and my classmates are writing on Blogger now. Helen  is sitting on my left hand. Xiao is sitting on my right hand.

Task 3:
Write one paragraph using present perfect ONLY. Share five things that you have never tried, visited, eaten, or done and why.

I have never been to Africa, because i have no time to do that.
I have never eaten live fish, because   .
I have never tried to writ English poem, because my English words are poor.
I have never visited 
  


Task 4:
Write one paragraph using present perfect progressive ONLY. Share five things that you have started in the past and have been doing till the current time.

No comments:

Post a Comment