Monday, October 3, 2016

OCT 3,Monday

Monday's assignment

Good afternoon everyone,

Based on the story that was shared with you earlier regarding my experience with the restaurant manager’s rude remarks, write an email to the headquarters to complain about the manager’s attitude.

Make sure to include the following information:

Brief background on the scenario;
What your reaction was;
What the manager’s reaction was;
What you request for a disciplinary action or a fair way to solve that problem.


Dear Headquarters,

Thanks for you spent time to read this email.I am a 
customer of your company. I wrote this email to you for an unfair thing that I met in your story. 
Last Friday, I went to a restaurant which is one of your storyes for dinner with my friends. This story was very busy at that time. We ordered a Lobster and another dishes. But after 20 minutes, the waiter gave us a plate of lobster shell. I complain it to the manager,but he told me that he couldn't give me  agian. He couln't  give me this answer without  any check. I think it is unfair to me and it is a  kind of insult.
I hope that you can  be fairly fact investigate and compensation for my meals . let you manager call me for an  apology.
Hope to get your reply as soon as possible.


ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment