Monday, June 20, 2016

JUNE 20

Monday's assignment

Good afternoon everyone,

This week, we will be talking about the writing mechanics. Let’s start by a short writing assignment to reflect your learning experience in this classroom.
Write one to two paragraphs on your experience in Workplace English class. Use the following questions as guidance to narrow down your scope in your writing.
  • Why did I join this classroom?
  • What is/are the skills/knowledge I wanted to improve?
  • How much improvement have I accomplished? How long did it take me to improve them?
  • What special segments/parts/activities/assignments in the classroom that have helped me to develop my language?
  • What are the things that you still want to work on? 
  • Add any ideas or suggestion that you have to  improve your learning experience.



     One month ago, I joined our classroom for study English. I want to improve my English listening, speaking, reading and writing.I know learn English better is important in Canada. 
   When I joined our classroom first, I couldn't 100% understand the sentence what are Hala said.I ask Hala repeat or use easy words to let me understand. Now I can understand morn than 50% of lesson. After class I checked the new words and remembered it. This class help me improve my listening skill.
     In this classroom,we need do the presentation every week. It's a good way to improve the writing and speaking. 
    In this classroom I made a lot of nice friends, I am enjoying.  


No comments:

Post a Comment